Thursday, November 8, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Denim Jacket, Floral Tunic, Brown Boots & Scarf


One of the (many) reasons I love fall, is that layering is not only trendy, but necessary for chilly weather. During the Summer, I find myself having to select one or two of my favorite items to wear, while in fall I can pile them all on at once- tastefully of course!

For example, leather boots can be a trendy add on to a summer dress. But if you pair leather boots along with a cozy scarf during the hot months, you'll be sweating before you step outside (not a cute look!).

Needless to say I find myself taking full advantage of upping the style factor with every outfit during the fall and winter months. So go for it! Pair your favorite boots, jacket & scarf in one outfit! As long as you stick to neutral colors, pairing prints and solids never hurts!



Details:

Jacket - Old Navy - $35
Floral Tunic - H&M - $12
Boots - Fergilicious (Famous Footwear) - $65
Scarf - Forever 21 - $8
Heart Necklace - H&M - $5

No comments:

Post a Comment